If you want to Buy!
Why Buyers need a realtor:
If you are looking to purchase a home, having your own Realtor (buyer's agent) represent you and not the SELLER is essential. A Realtor can show you any home for sale on the market with some exceptions. And atNO CHARGE!
Sandy Haines will:
- work on your behalf to streamline your personal computerized tracking system that first expands your choices, then helping you narrow the fields.
- discuss which types of financing are best for you and refer you to qualified lenders to help you secure a pre-qualification and mortgage.
- research "comparable" properties to determine a fair market price and terms once your home hugs you.
- prepare you a Purchase Agreement an accompanying legal documents
- be your Trusted Advisor
- be your Skilled Negotiator - Negotiate for the price, terms and conditions that are agreeable to you.
- be your Expert Facilitator
- follow up with mortgage officers, attorneys, home inspectors, the appraiser and appraisal, seller's agent and others until the new house is a HOME!
- as your Trusted Advisor, Skilled Negotiator and Expert Facilitator you can feel confident that you are being represented by a Real Estate Professional who will get the Job Done!
Hire Me- and get Real Results
Contact Me Today