- Offering a high level of service by working "1/2 days" 9AM- 9PM
- Specializing in people. Houses sell themselves
- Buyer's representation in Chautauqua County, New York since 1992
- Seller's representation, custom tailored marketing plan
- Provide buyers with a personal tailor-made computer search to keep you abreast of up-to-the minute listings
- Demonstrate in each and every transaction what it means to be
Confidential, Loyal, Obedient, Accountable and to disclose everything. A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care.
- Personal Assistant - Debbie Sanders
- Highly skilled, energetic & enthusiastic real estate professional for over 25 years in Chautauqua Lake Area.
- Have helped over 2,500 homes find families in 26 years
- Sold 50 properties on average every year since 2003
- 17 years of offering Buyer Broker representation
- Served on the following Committees- RPAC, Professional Standards, Ethics Committee, MLS Committee, and Computer Committee.
- 2013 Chautauqua County REALTOR Associate of the Year.
As your trusted Full Time Realtor, I am ready to use my skills and resources to complete the best possible deal for YOU!
Specialities: Historic Home, Vacation/Lake Properties, Acreage, Commercial, and Executive Homes, Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist,
Member and Past President of the Rotary Club of Fredonia, NY
40 Year Member of the Fredonia Fire Department
Past Deputy Mayor of Fredonia
Born & Raised in Chautauqua County
Need a REALTOR with over 25 years of professional sales experience? Call Today!